Thursday, October 9, 2008

Neo Jia Yan (Part 2)

Dear Blog,

From the previous post, I shared that Jia Yan is my first ever love. She deserved a place in my heart. The things that she did in the relationship were so significant enough to be remembered for life.

During the Christmas Season in the year 2000, she asked me to name five to ten friends of mine. I gave her the names without suspecting what is she going to do with the names. To my surprise, she handmade the gifts and cards to be sent to each of my friends.

She met me nearby my place and we went to deliver her handmade gifts and cards to each of my friends. We had a lot of fun delivering the gifts and she even wrote a card to thank my mother for raising me up. Such a sweet person she is. It is something which she did from the bottom of my heart and I really appreciated what she did and it will always remain in my heart.

At the end of the day, we broke up due to differences in race and religion and personal issues with each other and both of us moved on with our lives after that.

Jia Yan - If you happen to read this, thank you for being a part of my life once and you will always be remembered for the rest of my life. All the best in your studies and your future endeavours :)

Till we meet again blog.