Monday, October 6, 2008

Teenagers Nowadays

Dear Blog,

Teenagers nowadays are getting from bad to worse. Is it because they watch too much movies or they have liberal thinkings nowadays?

Once I saw a couple showing their affections in public. In fact, way too affectionate for my likings. Imagine caressing each other in the bus and they are in the world of their own without observing that other people are actually watching them. Even saw some of their buttons been unbuttoned in the first place. It is like watching a free show in Singapore.

I feel that liberalisation got its limits. You can call me traditional kind of guy but I believe that anything that you do must have a limit. I can be considered liberal as my thinking is not old-fashioned. I do accept that society do change but I feel that moral values should not change at all.

Personally, I feel that society will turn for the worse for our next generation. Even this generation that teenagers are having sex freely and have multiple sex partners so I fear the worse for our next generation. It used to be guys who are seeking for sex partners but now girls are actively seeking sex partners. Been wondering what had happened to the society nowadays.

That's all for today. Till we meet again blog :)

1 comment:

Intorlerence forced me into a decision said...

Yoz.

I strongly agree with that, me too also seen scenarios in oublic transport... Admit it or not, this should be an indication of how our next" Y-Gen" looks. No self respect, no respect for others and most of all, GUYS... if you really love the gal and by all means wanted to do something more than kissin, pls go to somewhere alone... Don't make the gal look like a "Slut or Bitch", Ppl will only remember the "Disgrace" of gals but not guys...

As said, it boils down to self-respect and self-discipline.

Chun,
071008