Monday, October 6, 2008

Life

Dear Blog,

How do you define life? Are we really enjoying life or are we suffering in this world? There are different perspective on the meaning of life in the first place.

My friend used to tell me that we are born into this world to suffer. I thought to myself 'Maybe yes.. maybe no'. We live a very short life on earth so why bother to think on the negative side since we live a short life. We must be happy and be positive thinking to move ahead in life. There is no use of being pessismistic at all in the first place if you get what I mean.

Personally, I feel that we should be grateful that we are given one life to live in this world to experience what is life really about. Some people abused their life by committing suicide just because they met with some mishaps and they thought that committing suicide is the only escape route for them. They do not appreciate the true essence of life at all.

What is the moral of the story? Life is short, play hard.

Till we meet again Blog.

1 comment:

Hla Win May Oo said...

How do I define ''life''? That reminds me of a poem on ''Life'' I've ever composed. I'll share it with you.

Life

Life is . . . sometimes tough!
You can make yourself laugh,
If you have got a heart,
Which is really smart.

Life is . . . sometimes miserable!
You can make it favourable,
If you have a head that's brainy,
Whichcan lead a life that's happy.

Life is . . . sometimes all right!
You may feel ''It's great!"

But you know, life is . . .
Always changing, except change
So what you need is to change
You, yourself, to fit with it,
Whatever and however life is . . .


Well, it's composed in my mid teens to encourage myself to go through those tough times in life. :)